All... Ini ada satu cerita yg aku nak kongsi bersama. Ini versi mat salleh. Tapi, nampaknya Mat Salleh lebih mempraktikkan apa yang agama kita suruh. Berbanding bangsa kita sendiri yang kalau boleh, kita saja yang nak maju, kita saja yang nak kaya. Kalau boleh, kita tak mau tengok saudara kita lebih kaya dari kita. Mungkin kata kata aku ni agak keras, tapi ini hakikat Bangsa kita yang bernama "MELAYU". Sama-sama kita ambil iktibar.
There was a farmer who grew superior quality, award-winning corn in his farm. Each year, he entered his corn in the state fair where it won honors and prizes.One year a newspaper reporter interviewed him and learned something interesting about how he grew his corn. The reporter discovered that the farmer shared his seed corn with his friends & farmers...."How can you afford to share your best seed corn with others farmers when they are entering corn in competition with yours each year?" The reporter asked. "Why sir?"The farmer replied, "Didn't you know?
The wind picks up pollen grains from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my friends & farmers grow inferior, sub-standard & poor quality corn, cross-pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If I have to grow good corn, I must help my farmers to grow good corns."The farmer gave a superb insight into the connectedness of life. His corn cannot improve unless his friends & farmers corn also improves. So it is in the other dimensions and areas of life!
Those who choose to be in harmony must help their colleagues & friends to be at peace. Those who choose to live well must help others live well. The value of a life is measured by the lives it touches...
Success does not happen in isolation; it is most often a participatory and collective process. So share the good practices, ideas and new knowledge with your family, friends, colleagues, team members & all. As they say: "Success breeds Success."'' Everyone has beauty, but not everyone sees it ........'' Do what you can, for whom you can, with what you have, and where you are !!!!!!!!!
1) Sebagai manusia, kita kene tolong saudara kita selagi kita mampu.
2) "Sesiapa yang membantu meringankan beban umat Islam yang lain, Allah akan membantu dia di dunia dan akhirat."
3) Kalau kita banyak membantu org lain, keberkatan akan datang kembali kepada kita.
4) Kalau kita tak boleh tolong banyak orang lain, kita tolong sikit. Tapi kalau kita tak boleh tolong sikit, tolong jangan susahkan dia.
5) Dalam hidup, kita tak boleh tamak. Kita tak boleh nak makan sorang. Kalau ada banyak, kita makan sama banyak, kalau ada sikit, kita makan sorang sikit. Insya Allah, keberkatan akan ada.